1.Check your humidity & temperature:
Always consider the temperature and humidity of the environment you’re lashing clients in. As if it’s not ideal for your glue, it will spoil the glue and your lash set.
- Make sure your room is kept in the ideal temperature of 25°C-28°C (77-82°F), with a humidity of 30%-70%, again ideally 55% is perfect. If it is outside of this temperature range, it will most likely start to oxidise.
- If your glue isn't stored in the correct environment mentioned above, or if the lid isn't secured tight enough, oxygen can get to the glue, and it creates oxidisation.
- Like all beauty products both solid and liquid, everything has an expiration date, remember to check the back of your glue bottles, and read all the instructions prior to use.
- Ensure your lid is on TIGHT!
- Make sure you are storing it upright.
- If your salon's natural environment is above the recommended humidity or temperature, we'd recommend looking into a beauty fridge! It’s a great investment and shows your clients that you care and take their lashes seriously!
- When your busy lashing away with clients, typically a glue bottle shouldn't last too long! We get that some months can be slower than others and recommend not keeping ANY glue for longer than 28-30 days.
- We recommend putting a sticker on the bottle so you know when it was opened.
- Once opened and used, ensure you are wiping it after each use to keep the nozzle clean.
- Ensure while it’s open - no air bubbles can get into the nozzle -this will keep the oxidisation of the bottle to the minimum, keeping it fresh for as long as its expiration date.
- Shake it, shake it like a polaroid picture!
- All you Beyonce's and Lucy Liu's...remember to always shake your glue, for at least 30 seconds. This helps loosen the product and allow it for even distribution.
- NEVER shake the glue with the lid on.
- Take the lid off and place a glue nozzle wipe over the glue and shake shake shake!
- The wipe will catch any excess glue and will keep your nozzle clean.
- Make sure you wipe down the nozzle after every use.
The faster the dry time, the quicker you can service more clients, and the more clients you service, the quicker your business will expand.
Not only that, our Maxima Hold Glue also has the most amazing retention, up to 6-7 weeks which will ensure that our clients love you, and their lashes.
LASH V LASH EXPERT