Next Gen Eyelash Adhesive - Best Lash Extensions Glue - Lash Supplies
Next Gen Glue Adhesive – Specifically formulated for Promade fans!
We are super excited to announce Next Gen! Lash V has developed this formula with lash artists and chemists in the UK, so it’s specifically formulated to Lash V promade fans and perfect for lash artists who like a slower dry time. With only 1-2 second dry time with 6 week hold, this glue works great for beginner or intermediate lash artists who are mastering on their speed and technique.
Plus as it's a lighter viscosity, you don't need to remove excess liquid, which means you can just dip and apply, so you can lash even faster!
5 Stars - "Love it!"
"Definitely has sped up my lash game"
Steph James - Verified Lash Artist review
Please Note: We highly recommend Express delivery, to make sure the glue is not exposed to too much heat. No replacements will be offered if Parcel Post is used for delivery.
- Colour: Black
- Net Volume: 5ml
- Viscosity: Medium
- Drying Time: 1-2 second
- Retention period: 6+ weeks
- Experienced required: Intermediate
- Ideal temperature: 16-24 degrees Celsius
- Ideal Humidity: 55%
Please note Bulk & Save purchases can't be bought with additional discounts.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroquinone, Black 2 (CI77266).
Cautions (Must Complete Before Use):
• For Professional use only. External use only.
• Never work with your client’s eyes open.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin and seek immediate medical assistance in case of emergency.
• Must perform a patch test on the client before use
• Client must complete a consent form before use.
• Must read SDS before use. CLICK HERE to download the NEXT GEN glue SDS report, and keep in salon as required by WH&S.
Handling & Storage:
Precautions for safe handling :
- Store in cool, dry place in tightly closed receptacles. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
- There must be good air movement / ventilation at point of application.
- There must be well ventilation and good air movement where the treatment is being performed.
- During treatment, ambient temp must be between 20C – 24C
- Humidity must be approx. between 50% - 60%. If the humidity is too low the vapours will hang around longer. Especially if excess adhesive has been applied and is uncured in low humidity environment, vapours from the uncured adhesive will be attracted to moisture. Around the eyes, nose – mucous membranes. Some clients may be more susceptible to the vapours and have adverse reactions.
- Don’t remove excess glue as this glue is a lighter viscosity than regular glues. Just dip fan in glue and apply to natural lashes.
- Fast set adhesive – setting time 1-2 seconds.
- Before use, allow the bottle to stand at room temperature for around 30 minutes prior to treatment and shake the bottle for approximately 10-20 seconds before using.
Store upright at a room temperature range between 16-24 degrees Celsius (60.8-75.2 °F). Humidity between 40-70% - Ideal humidity 55%. Room temperature should be between 21-23 degrees Celsius (69.8-73.4 °F). If humidity is too high the eyelash adhesive will not cure correctly and shock polymerization will take place causing a weaker bond with the natural lash. If humidity is too low the curing time will be slower as there is not enough moisture to cure the eyelash adhesive and the client will have poor retention with the adhesive. Clean the nozzle every time before replacing lid. Replace and tighten lid to stop moisture or air getting in. Keep away from lash lift vapours and peroxide vapours in the working environment as these can affect the adhesive.
1- All of our adhesives products are to be used by trained professionals only.
2- We are not responsible for the misuse of our eyelash extensions adhesives.
3- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase.
4-Results will vary from person to person depending on your own level, environments, etc. Dry time 1-2 seconds.
5- Under no circumstance is the glue to be used on yourself.
1. H319 (Causes serious eye irritation) 2. H335 (May cause respiratory irritation) 3. H315 (Causes skin irritation)
CLICK HERE to download the NEXT GEN glue SDS report.
To maintain freshness and prevent any possible issue, we recommend using your Lash V Glue as soon as it arrives for you. All glues are delivered with minimum 3 months usage time before expiring, if kept within the recommended temperature and humidity. Check expiry dates to be safe.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Recently Viewed Products
Absolutely hands down the best lashes I have ever had the honour of using. I have been using Lash V products 6 months and there is no way I would change. All Lash V products are outstanding and are of high end quality. I love everything about Lash V. X
We're so HAPPY to hear you are enjoying these lashes lovely xxx thanks so much for the kind words!!
I’m a beginner and have recently switched to this glue and it’s amazing, it’s a great consistency and gives amazing retention!
This glue is top tier!! Super quick dry time and amazing to work with. I’ve tried many glues out there and this one takes the cake by far 😍
Y’all just keep bringing out amazing glue after glue and this is my new fave, the sleek black design fits well with my gothy little business and my clients are living the retention!! Five stars
Not only is this adhesive amazing !!!!!! But my client always gets red eyes with other adhesives I used this one and no watery eye or redness !!!! GAME CHANGER 🎉🎉🔥🔥