Brow & Lash Dye Cream 15ml
Introducing the Brow & Lash Dye Cream 15ml: Elevate Your Beauty Game!
Experience the art of brow and lash enhancement like never before with our Brow & Lash Dye Cream 15ml. Get ready to unveil the secret to stunning, long-lasting brows and lashes that leave a lasting impression with your clients coming back for more.
Why these Brow and Lash dyes are amazing:
- Perfect for lash lifting & brow lamination.
- First dye for eyelashes and eyebrows that gives you the same long-lasting effect as henna.
- Evenly dyes the skin and hair and provides an intense and bright results.
- Cream base dyes that are rich in pigment.
- Last 7 days on skin, 4 weeks on hair.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly.
- Warm Undertones & Rich Pigment.
- 1:1 ratio when mixing.
Storage: Keep in a cool place, below 40°C (104°F). Keep tubes tightly closed.
For professional use only.
Directions for use:
Important Note: Complete a patch test before application.
1. Shake bottle well before use.
2. Mix Brow & Lash Dye and Lash V Developer 3% with a 1:1 ratio.
3. Apply a tiny amount of the mixture to a small area, either on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
4. Allow to dry and leave uncovered 2-3 days. If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is reduced, but is never certain. If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment and stop using this product immediately.
If the Dye stains the skin in areas you want to remove, simply use a Dye remover gently and quickly. Make sure you never use Dye remover directly on the eyelashes, eyebrows or on the skin around the eyes. As this may cause serious irritation to the client. Do not use on eyebrows that have been tweezed or waxed during the last 72 hours.
Preparation of brow & lash dye
Shake well before use. Mix equal parts Brow & Lash Dye and Lash V Developer 3% into a creamy paste using a Lash V Application Brush or an application stick. The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Directions for use: For eyebrows
Pro tip: As per above, complete a test patch prior to treatment.
Step 1: Prep brows to remove all makeup - use Lash V Brow Exfoliating Scrub followed by Lash V Brow Conditioning Cleanser to ensure brows are dry and oil free.
Step 2: The eyebrows should be dry and free of all oils and sebum (as this can create a barrier against the Dye) and will stop it applying to the surface layer of the skin or the hair.
Step 3: Before treatment make sure the client has closed their eyes, then using an applicator stick or brush, apply the mixture to the eyebrows until they are completely covered.
Step 4: Ensure the mixture is placed precisely in the desired shape you want to achieve, otherwise it can slightly stain the skin in the wrong areas.
Step 5: Leave mixture on the brow for 5-12 minutes depending on the desired intensity, client’s needs and desired results. The longer you leave it, the darker the brows will appear.
Step 6: Remover the Brow and Lash Dye once the desired colour has been achieved. Use water and a cotton round to remove the Brow and Lash Dye.
Step 7: Use Lash V Brow Conditioning Cleanser and apply Lash V Brow Nourishing Oil to hydrate eyebrows after treatment.
Dye removal - Eyebrows:
1. Remove bulk of Stain using a cotton tip.
Pro Tip: Best to blend from front to tail of the eyebrow. Make sure you don’t smudge outside of the brow line. 2. Any left-over dye, remove gently using a damp cotton round. Again, remove from front to tail of the brow. Do not use a scrubbing motion when performing this step. It should be gentle sweeps across the brow.
3. If you notice dye not where you want it, you can use a stain remover. Apply a small amount to a cotton tip and gently wipe the area to remove the stain.
4. Apply Lash V Brow Nourishing Oil (Do not apply if intending on waxing).
5. After the Stain process, you can now perform your Brow Waxing service.
Directions for use: For eyelashes
Step 1: Make sure client removes contact lenses.
Step 2: Apply a barrier cream on the eye lid/lash line as well as the under eye area before applying eye protection papers.
Step 3: Place the eye protection papers right up under the eyelashes of each eye to ensure that no mixture touches the skin.
Step 4: Use an application brush or stick to apply the Dye until you cover the lashes.
Step 5: Application times can vary between 5-12 minutes depending on the client and the intensity & results you want to create.
Step 6: After the application time, using a damp cotton tip remove excess dye off the lashes. Repeat this process until the dye is completely removed from the lashes.
Step 7: Finally remove the eye protection papers and remove any excess due from under the eye area using a damp cotton tip or cotton round. Important: Make sure the eyes remain closed until cleansing is completed.
Dye removal - Eyelashes:
1. With a cotton tip, remove the excess Dye once application time is complete.
2. Doing one eye at a time, remove the under-eye papers, tilt the clients head to the side and place some tissues on the side of their face. With a wet cotton pad, rinse each eye diligently until all dye has been removed, and water is running through the eye cleanly.
3. Repeat this process for the other eye.
4. Check and make sure your clients eyes aren’t stinging, if they are rinse water through the eyes until the stinging goes. Pass them a tissue to pat the eyes dry.
Aftercare: Important Note
- Make sure client does not use makeup or facial cleansers around the brow area for 24 hours.
- Client should not have prolonged exposure to saunas, sunbed, direct sunlight, steam rooms and/or swimming pools for 24 hours.
- Do not use any exfoliating, self-tanning or anti-ageing product or treatments around the brow area for at least 48-72 hours before and after treatment.
- Client should limit touching their brow area after the treatment, as touching with fingers can lead to oils entering open pores and clogging them.
Storage: Keep in a cool place, preferably below 26°C (78.8°F). Keep tubes tightly closed.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Propylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, P-Phenylenediamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Resorcinol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Ethanolamine, Benzyl Benzoate, Basic Blue 99, Pigment Blue 27 (CI 77510), Disodium EDTA, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Safety Direction: WARNING - This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals, and when used for eyelash and eyebrow tinting may cause injury to the eye. A preliminary test patch according to the accompanying directions should be made before use. Skin contact may be dangerous. Take every precaution to avoid contact – wash off after spillage and after use. Over repeated exposure may cause sensitisation. Will irritate eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid breathing vapour. Wear eye protection when mixing or using. Refer to SDS prior to use. Lash V is not responsible for the misuse of this product.
First Aid: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Australia PH: 131126. New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
To use Eyebrow & Lash Dye Cream, it must be mixed 1:1 with Lash V Cream Developer.
SDS Reports - Please print and keep near you before treatments. Click to see all SDS reports here.
Myself and my gorgeous customer could not be happier with the result of this product
Ah thank you so much for such a kind review. You are such a sweetie! We are so happy you & your clients love our brow stains as much as we do. Again, thanks so much for your support and being such an amazing passionate artist. It’s always a pleasure to work with you. Reach out if you have any other questions. We're always here to chat and help any time!
I have used a lot of Brow Tints in my time and let me tell you, this is what you need in your kit. The colours are outstanding! And the BLUE BLACK is ACTUALLY BLUE BLACK. My clients are OBSESSED & so am I! Affordable & Quality Products! 100/10
Hi lovely, what a lovely review thank you so much for sharing you're so kind sweetie xxx
Ah thank you so much for such a kind review. You are such a sweetie! We are so happy you love our products as much as we do. Again, thanks so much for your support and being such an amazing passionate artist. It’s always a pleasure to work with you. Reach out if you have any other questions. We're always here to chat and help any time!
Honestly I have used alot of brands, Lash v has been a game changer I love their products and so do my clients thankyou so much lash V!
Amazing thank you so much for the feedback we appreciate it so much xx if there is anything else we can help with please let me know!
this is the best brow product i’ve ever used!! super long lasting and literally doesn’t move or smudge though out the day! i’m obsessed will repurchase 🤍
Wow we are so happy you are loving these products!! Thanks so much for the kind review lovely, it means a lot to us xxx It’s always a pleasure to work with you. Reach out if you have any other questions. We're always here to chat and help any time!